take me anywhere

take me anywhere's book montage

A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Cinnamon Peeler: Selected Poems
Night
Divisadero
Atonement
Philadelphia, Here I Come! : A Comedy in Three Acts
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
The Lost Salt Gift of Blood
Imagining Argentina
A Year Without "Made in China": One Family's True Life Adventure in the Global Economy
The End of America: A Letter of Warning To A Young Patriot
Where the Sidewalk Ends
Amongst Women
Church of the Dog
Charming Billy
Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace... One School at a Time
The Birth House
The Poisonwood Bible
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


take me anywhere's favorite books »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bright Moments-October 31, 2008

I haven’t really written because I am entranced in this newness of technology-newness for me. I added a picture I took of some Madrona trees (one of my favorite trees). They survive on cliffs which is a strange place to thrive. Pictures of trees will more than likely be frequently added to my blog. I was torn between having a separate blog for my family and keeping this one for writing, music, and the ramblings of my mind. I figured that my nightly awakenings and ramblings coincide with family, right?

I was looking back on my first post, thinking wow, you are admitting to people that you are insane. I am hoping to turn that into creative insane. I just meant that you have to find joy and beauty in everyday things. October has been gorgeous in Skagit Valley. I have been in denial that the gray will come and it has, but not before we experienced many bright moments. I am trying to add some of these bright moments captured by photo as I write. Back to that.

No comments: