take me anywhere

take me anywhere's book montage

A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Cinnamon Peeler: Selected Poems
Night
Divisadero
Atonement
Philadelphia, Here I Come! : A Comedy in Three Acts
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
The Lost Salt Gift of Blood
Imagining Argentina
A Year Without "Made in China": One Family's True Life Adventure in the Global Economy
The End of America: A Letter of Warning To A Young Patriot
Where the Sidewalk Ends
Amongst Women
Church of the Dog
Charming Billy
Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace... One School at a Time
The Birth House
The Poisonwood Bible
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


take me anywhere's favorite books »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Martin Luther King's Final Speech.

Today is a day to celebrate the life of MLK! We have been sharing the significance of his life with Camille. This video is just a small clip of the entire speech. His peaceful words are an eternal inspiration. He gives me hope.

1 comment:

annabell bash said...

You have ME weeping now! Thanks so much for reminding me of the great man we celebrate this day! It's hard for me to even think about the suffering that took place during that era because I get too emotional over it but it's important to do, otherwise it becomes too easy to forget! What a wonderful thing it is that you are teaching Camille about MLK Jr. Love it, and love you for it!:)