take me anywhere

take me anywhere's book montage

A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Cinnamon Peeler: Selected Poems
Night
Divisadero
Atonement
Philadelphia, Here I Come! : A Comedy in Three Acts
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
The Lost Salt Gift of Blood
Imagining Argentina
A Year Without "Made in China": One Family's True Life Adventure in the Global Economy
The End of America: A Letter of Warning To A Young Patriot
Where the Sidewalk Ends
Amongst Women
Church of the Dog
Charming Billy
Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace... One School at a Time
The Birth House
The Poisonwood Bible
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


take me anywhere's favorite books »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Disguises

Camille is trying to guess how many M&Ms are in the jar. She won! (using Gabe's turn but the guess was hers and it still counts).   

Such joy in serving her guests. 
                                                                 
The scavengers on the hunt...
                          
Kylan, Caden, Gracie, Gabe, Conner, and Camille. 
The very cranky (her eyes bugged from lack of sleep) girl who turned into a vampire. 

Our attempt with Anne's help.

Welcome to the Happy Hands Club!

Downtown Sedro Halloween Parade is Us. 
Now for the treats!

2 comments:

annabell bash said...

I almost peed my pants when I saw the pics of Brett as Napolean Dynamite and you as a "red headed vixen"! In fact I'm cracking up still as I write this - you guys can be so funny! I love the shot of Gracie and Gabe holding hands. Too sweet! :)

Unknown said...

Wow! It is amazing how much Brett looks like Napolean. Great costume. Hot boots. You are a foxy red head too :)