take me anywhere

take me anywhere's book montage

A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
The Cinnamon Peeler: Selected Poems
Night
Divisadero
Atonement
Philadelphia, Here I Come! : A Comedy in Three Acts
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
The Lost Salt Gift of Blood
Imagining Argentina
A Year Without "Made in China": One Family's True Life Adventure in the Global Economy
The End of America: A Letter of Warning To A Young Patriot
Where the Sidewalk Ends
Amongst Women
Church of the Dog
Charming Billy
Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace... One School at a Time
The Birth House
The Poisonwood Bible
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


take me anywhere's favorite books »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Hammer and Nails.

Camille's preschool had a field trip at Home Depot.

The choices were bookends, an easel, or a memory/treasure box. She went straight for the memory box, in hopes of stashing her favorite things: Hello Kitty watches, rings, all of the things Gabe wants to get into.

I love this hammer so much I am willing to wear these oversized goggles.

Look at that hammer action. She was so excited about getting those nails in.

1 comment:

annabell bash said...

I remember taking the daycare kids on a fieldtrip to good old home depot...so much fun! Probably one of the best field trips I ever went on - you know me - I LOVE making wood things!:) Camille looks perfect in those big goggles - she should be a home depot model!:)